Looking for Sydney Photo Studio Hire? The Studio Commercial studio space is now available for independent hire.
Situated in the heart of Sydney’s CBD (1 minute walk from Town Hall Station), our location offers unparalleled convenience especially for corporate clientele. Originally a live action theatre, the main studio area features a 6m x 7m corner cyclorama (3.5m high) with 7m ceilings soaring above, within a 150sqm room. For variety, there are multiple shooting spaces which offer cathedral windows and deco architectural features as a backdrop.
A separated and dedicated make up area and change room provide privacy and convenience. For hosting your clients, we have a lounge area and kitchen available for food shoot prep or for entertaining.
Also available for Film/TV use, noting that although relatively quiet, the studio cannot be considered an isolated sound stage.
Rates (inc GST)
– Full Day $1100, doors open at 8:30 am out by 5:30 pm. early starts or extensions available at $80 per 1/2 hr.
– Half day $600 (8:30am-12:30am or 1pm-5pm), early starts or extensions (where available) $80 per 1/2 hr.
– Full Day rate $1350.
– Half Day $750.
Studio hire comes with: 3 Elinchrom mono-block heads, 3 lighting stands, 1 softbox, 1 brolly, includes assistance with lighting equipment choices & setup. Plus use of the reception breakout space, great for hosting clients, and dedicated make up/change room area.
Additional studio equipment can be hired as required for a small fee, eg – Stands, tripods, scrims reflectors $15ea, Lights and soft boxes $30ea
Unrestricted use of all available lighting equipment and accessories for $200
– The Kitchen can be hired for food shoots or catering $150 per 1/2 day.
– Catering available $45 per person. (cafe across road)
– Tethered shooting with operator $90 ph.
– Cyclorama floor will be clean and tidy prior to use, for shoots requiring freshly painted floor $100.
– Bookings are confirmed with a 25% deposit (cancellation of a confirmed booking forfeit’s deposit if inside 36 hrs), balance of payment must be made before hire begins.
– Please call us for a tour of the studio’s facilities and have a look.